Colour cosmetics name, Real Techniques, resonates strongly with YouTube channels users and has been recognised globally for its experience and advice. Now, the UK-based digital support tool has launched its innovate 360 Global campaign to present make up in new and exciting ways.
With a powerful gathering on social media, the #RTtoolup trending campaign “aims to inspire, not prescribe, what the definition of beauty means to each individual, by encouraging the creative exploration of makeup tools, trends and techniques”, the company reveals in a recent press release.
Make up application
Its co-creators, Sam and Nic Chapman of Pixiwoo, strive to introduce, inform beauty buyers of the importance of selecting and applying appropriate and effective make up tools to create desired colour cosmetic looks.
To create explosive reach, engagement and appeal towards the #RTtoolup campaign by Real Techniques, it founders teamed up with strategic foresight consultancy, The Future Laboratory, and Kathy Phillips, Global Beauty Expert and former International Beauty Director for Conde Nast Asia Pacific and British Vogue.
The trio collaborated to analyse how emerging macro trends in the evolving world affect beauty and the unique developments that take place at a macro level.
Focusing on several predicted macro trends, the founders have applied dual beauty looks, defined as having “a high impact style for the 'runway' and equally intriguing look for the 'realway'”. These have been designed to help inspire, influence and educate makeup users on how to utilise their makeup tools to transform and re-energise their beauty styles and feel in innovative fashion.
Real Techniques unveils a multitude of explosive and exciting trends have been unearthered, showcasing this macro and dual approach:
- Gender Blur: Defined features come together to form a dramatic, sculpted look which celebrates strength, spirit and authenticity
- Neo-Creative Expression: Super pigmented swatches of colour transform areas of the face into a statement of confidence and personal power
- Hyper-Real: Virtual meets reality; online meets offline. A futuristic beauty look with limitless luminosity
- People and Power: Vibrant shades and abstract shapes on a matte canvas takes a stand and sparks conversation
- Pursuing Purity: Delicate materials in a multi-dimensional formation celebrates the wonder of natural beauty
- Retro-Gradient: Modern interpretations and techniques transport nostalgic makeup trends to the here and now - and beyond
- Sensory Augmentation: Dramatic contrast between textures and pigments provides a sensory overload
These numerous styles and creations are showcase in a visual 'Set Your Makeup Free' Lookbook which outlines trend predictions and how they can be maximised or best applied using Real Techniques tools, regardless of the cosmetics colours and textures at play.
High quality, custom cut tools set makeup free, and with the right education and inspiration, they have the power to help you nail every look, from flawless to mind-blowing, Tiffany Kurtz-Sewall, Global Marketing Director at Paris Presents Incorporated put forward.
“Beauty should be unscripted but inspired, and that's what our mission is for the brand: to provide the know-how teamed with innovative products to help people set their makeup free!".