Among an array of new offerings, exhibitors are set to showcase turmeric cosmetics, vegan mascaras, non-aerosol haircare, blackseed shampoo soap and silk-worm serums.
Natural & Organic Products Europe is Europe’s biggest trade show for natural and organic products. Taking place between 22-23 April, over 10,000 people from 90+ countries – including buyers, wholesalers, manufacturers and suppliers – will attend the event in London.
250 beauty and personal care brands
The Natural Beauty & Spa Show element of the event will showcase over 250 beauty and personal care brands, along with the latest in beauty trends.
These are to set include herb remedies turmeric and saffron, magnesium creams, oral supplement sprays and drops and a range of cutting-edge CBD products.
The show will reportedly feature a record number of vegan beauty and grooming brands, reflecting the significant rise in the availability and diversity of ethical beauty products across the UK, in response to growing consumer demand.
Just some of the 250 brands and products set to feature include:
- Beauty Without Cruelty (stand E16) will introduce its vegan mascaras in Full Volume, Ultimate Conditioning, and Waterproof. A vegan product range, the conditioning mascara comes with a plant-based brush and is made with conditioning wild berry wax.
- Kinetic – Beauty (stand G20) is launching Antipodes Halo Skin Brightening Facial Mud Mask, which is made with skin-brightening extracts for “instant light and lift”.
- Atlantis Skincare (stand A5) is introducing its new natural skincare brand. Hand-made and free-from any irritants, the therapeutic range includes a cleansing milk, toner, stretch mark oil, day cream, night elixir, eye cream, and a two-part face mask (UK).
- Graceful Naturals (stand C24) is exhibiting its natural hair colour, made with organic argan, flax seed oil, and organic lemon essential oils. This permanent hair colour is paraben and ammonia free and is 98% natural (Switzerland).
- Ría Organics (stand E4M) will showcase its Energising Day Cream, made with a rosehip and avocado blend, nourishing oils, antioxidants, and high concentrations of hyaluronic acid. These work together to “lock in moisture, boost collagen production, and reduce the appearance of fine lines” (Soil Association Pavilion, Ireland).
- FRUU cosmetics (stand A35) is showcasing FRUU Vegan Colour Balm – a highly pigmented vegan lipstick/lip balm. Made with sustainable by-products of coconut, mango, watermelon, lemon, banana and Aloe vera, it provides colour while moisturising the lips (UK).
Visit the event website for more information and to book tickets.