Innocos ‘Future of Beauty’ summit gears up for 2018 edition
The lineup includes major name organisations and brands, including Coty, Avon, Estée Lauder, L’Oréal, Unilever, Automat, Beiersdorf, H&M, Foreo, Euromonitor, Finding Ferdinand, Modiface, Aethic, Skin Design London and Cargill Beauty.
The event is set to take place in Florence at The Grand Hotel Mediterraneo, June 13-15, 2018, with full details available here.
“This year’s program will provide invaluable insights into the beauty industry’s hottest emerging trends and how they are reshaping the future of beauty, as we know it,” say the Innocos organisers.
“Areas of focus will include marketing and operational best practices, success stories, innovation strategies, and advice on how brands and retailers should respond to the ever-changing modern customer.”
Organisers say that the key new summit features include the following for 2018:
- INNOCOS Venture: “Shark-tank” inspired beauty start-ups pitch panel.
- Beauty Discovery: explore and investigate the latest trend-led beauty products in an exciting new format of live product demos with table-top exhibit.
This year, the program has been developed in close collaboration with:
- the Lead Sponsor, MODIFACE with Jennifer Tidy, voted as one of the top speakers in the past, who will deliver a keynote on the impact of augmented reality on beauty consumer and beauty retailers.
- Automat, a leader in conversational marketing
- Cargill Beauty, which offers a diverse portfolio of nature-derived ingredients, with a responsible supply chain, fully integrated processes and application expertise to help beauty brands thrive.
- Identipak, a top sampling company, who have been creating new and innovative product samples for the personal care, cosmetics, home, and nutrition industries for over 20 years.
- Euromonitor International, the summit’s research partner, with Irina Barbalova, Global Lead, Beauty and Personal Care, delivering a keynote on using consumer insight and data to evolve strategies for the future.
Compelling conference programme
Irina Kremin, INNOCOS Director says of the event: “We are delighted to be offering such a high calibre and compelling conference program this year.
“Our team has spent months conducting in-depth research, talking to brands and industry experts, to make sure we understood what the current industry challenges are.
“As a result, this year’s agenda has a really compelling line-up of topics and expert speakers that will be focusing on The Future of Beauty.”