The SEPAWA Congress organisers are inviting abstracts for papers for the Scientific Conference at the event, due to take place in October this year.
Organisers say that the call for papers for the Scientific Conference at this year's Congress has been extended to the 27 March 2018.
The following have been selected as the core topics of the conference, on which members of the cosmetics, personal care, detergents and household care industries are invited to submit abstracts:
- (CAT/DGK) "Cosmetics-Nature-Life-Environment: Biodegradability of formulations and packaging, resource-friendly production, sustainable raw materials, statutory regulations etc."
- Home Care (Detergents/ Household Cleaners) "Opportunities and challenges of the future"
- Legislative, Environment, Consumer Group (LUV/HAD) "Sustainability and legal requirements in a world of change“
The focus for each is on related legislative, environment, consumer group issues and opportunities. For more information and to submit an abstract, click here. Deadline is Friday 23 March.
The Scientific Conference
The Scientific Conference part of the SEPAWA Congress focuses on innovative and application-oriented findings and information, according to organisers.
“Unlike the Forum for Innovations, the scientific conference gives the main attention to research aspects. For this reason, we would ask you to refrain from mentioning company, product and trade names,” explain organisers.
“The length of presentations including discussion panels should not exceed 30 minutes. You have the option to choose between giving your lecture in German or English. All presentations will be translated simultaneously.”
- Title: max. 30 words per language GER/ENG
- Abstract Text: max. 300 words per language GER/ENG
- Authors: Please indicate complete name and company or university.
The abstracts selected for inclusion in the conference will be announced 30 May 2018.