Due to take place in Amsterdam in The Netherlands 17-19 April 2018, the personal care ingredients event is due to place a renewed focus on R&D, according to organisers.
“For the first time, in-cosmetics will introduce a series of R&D Tours, building on the show’s focus on education and inspiration,” organisers explain.
“Two topics will be covered – Biotechnology Actives and the Future in Anti-Ageing – with R&D professionals invited to join an exclusive tour that will highlight the most unique, innovative ingredients on display.”
Along with these tours, also new to the 2018 show will be a Pre-Show Regulatory Conference, confirm the show organisers. This will held in association with Conusbat, and aims to provide ‘a wealth of valuable information’ to manufacturers.
Six top reasons to attend
Reed Exhibitions, the company that runs the in-cosmetics shows, has picked out its top six reasons for potential visitors to attend:
1. Browse the popular Make-Up Bar for the latest product innovations and the opportunity to touch and test the ingredients on display.
2. Experience the Sensory Bar’s unusual textures and sensations first-hand, including hybrid textures, jellies, butters and powders.
3. Visit the event’s Innovation Zone – a launchpad for more than 100 state-of-the-art ingredients (sponsored by Ashland).
4. Stop by Sustainability Corner, which will showcase a selection of initiatives and insightful presentations as the beauty industry continues to pave the way towards a fundamentally more sustainable business model.
5. Build your industry knowledge at the world-renowned Marketing Trends & Regulations and Technical Seminar Theatres and Workshop programme, with each session focusing on the industry’s most of-the-moment topics.
6. Attend the event's After Party on 17 April, a good opportunity for networking.
Speaking ahead of the 2018 edition of the event, Roziani Zulkifli, Exhibition Manager of in-cosmetics Global, commented:
“We can’t wait to bring the show back to Amsterdam and introduce the new elements we have been developing. The R&D Tours, Formulation Challenge and Pre-Show Regulatory Conference have all been coined to further inform and inspire our visiting cosmetics manufacturers – even when they are pressed for time.
“in-cosmetics Global will provide unrivalled educational value to a broad international range of cosmetic professionals and we look forward to welcoming them all in April.” Details of the show can be found here.