The Cosmetics Design team will be represented by editor Lucy Whitehouse, who will be attending the comprehensive conference programme and networking with speakers and attendees with the aim of bringing all the highlights to our readers.
Organised by industry association Cosmetics Consultants Europe, (CCE) the event will take place on Monday 16th October, and includes sessions for networking alongside the extensive conference programme.
Building a future for the event
The inaugural programme includes various hot topics that are pertinent to the industry right now, including non-animal testing methods for next generation ingredients, software tools for formulation and regulatory affairs, and CPR, REACH and Brexit.
But the programme will also serve to build the criteria and agenda for future CCE Open Academy, with the aim of putting the event firmly on the map as a regular industry event.
With this in mind, the event will also serve as a platform to gauge the topics for future events, as well as helping to expand the reach and membership of the CCE.
The morning session covers the following key areas:
- The Association of Cosmetics Consultants Europe (CCE) welcome
- Ingredients’ Selection - Searching for alternative, natural Ingredients using Solubility Parameter Technology,
- Non Animal Testing Methods for the next Generation of Ingredients,
- Formulation of Cosmetics – Creating a Product Brand,
- Testing Cosmetic Products – Efficacy and Safety In-use
The afternoon features the following:
- Software Tools for Formulation and Regulatory Affairs
- cGMP – how to deal with a fluffy Standard in Practice
- Microbiology Testing
- Regulatory Affairs – The EU’s Cosmetics Product Regulation from a Latvian Perspective
- Safety Assessment – What when Safety Assessor and RP do not agree?
- CPR and REACH and Brexit
- Panel Discussion
The CCE recently finalised the conference programme as well as the details of the venue and the cost for members and non-members to attend. Futher information can be found here.