Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna describes itself as the leading 360° worldwide event for the professional beauty sector and an international platform for the cosmetics and wellness industry. It runs for five days, from tomorrow, 16 March, until it closes its doors at the end of Monday 20 March.
The main part of the show, Cosmoprof, opens its doors on Friday and continues until Monday, while the packaging event Cosmopack, described as the ‘show within the show’, opens tomorrow and runs until Sunday. Here, we give an overview of some of the highlights.
Cosmopack: packaging innovation
Organisers note that Cosmopack, a leading international event focused on packaging, ‘benefits hugely’ from its partnership with Cosmoprof and the gathering of all sectors of the industry under one roof.
The event is focused on packaging design, contract manufacturing, raw materials, machinery and all services for the cosmetics industry.
The following are its key features, as highlighted by organisers:
- Conferences, workshops and special sections
- International nature: According to organisers, the top 10 countries in terms of visitors number are: France, Spain, Germany, UK, Poland, USA, Turkey, South Korea, Switzerland and Russia. There are also significant numbers of professionals from Iran, the UAE, Brazil, Colombia, South Africa, Algeria, Australia, India and Vietnam.
- International Buyer Program
- Cosmopack Factory: a recreation of the manufacturing process of a cosmetic product
- Cosmoprime: a new area hosting content on the premium segment.
Cosmoprof’s organisers state that the show’s exhibition space covers the entire BolognaFiere exhibition centre and is dedicated to the various sectors of the beauty industry: Perfumery and Cosmetics, Natural Products, Packaging, Machinery, Contract Manufacturing and Raw Materials, Beauty and Spa, Hair and Nails.
The show boasts a full and varied conference and workshop programme, where industry experts across a broad range of fields and specialism will share insight on trends and innovation.
According to organisers, ‘vast numbers’ of exhibitors, visitors and buyers from overseas are expected at this year’s event.