Two big show innovations to hit the event for this edition were the C2L area, which was devoted to digital transformation, and Luxe Formulation, which brought together formulation and full-service professionals.
It also saw the second edition of Luxe Pack’s green awards, as sustainability continues to strengthen as a key focus across all tiers of the beauty and personal care industry.
Luxe Pack Monaco, according to its organisers, “has extended its scope to related fields to make the trip to Monaco even more worthwhile while attracting new luxury brands.”
Key facts and figures: a run-down
Event organisers from the Luxe Pack team have released a run-down of the most exciting facts and figures to come out of the event. They are:
- 470 exhibitors were present at this year’s LUXE PACK MONACO trade show which was exceptionally held in September.
- 70 exhibited for the first time in the various new areas of the Grimaldi Forum.
- 8,645 people visited the trade show looking for new packaging solutions.
- 13% rise in the number of companies represented.
- Decision-making profiles were just as qualified. with 8 out of 10 visitors being from General Management or Marketing, Purchasing, Packaging Development or Design departments.
- Numerous luxury sectors attended the event: perfume and cosmetics, alcohol & spirits, delicatessen, fashion, pharmacy and health, watches and jewellery, tableware & decoration, leather goods, tobacco, writing instruments .... and many more.
- 52% of visitorship was international.
A worldwide luxury packaging network
Speaking of the event, its organisers were clear that they considered it a strong success. Nathalie Grosdidier, managing director of Idice, the trade show’s company, described it as ‘the platform of choice for packaging professionals’.
"This is a unique event that reveals the trends and innovations of an entire industry,” she said in a statement.
“This recognition is also the result of the commitment of exhibitors who, through their innovation and creativity, make LUXE PACK a worthwhile and anticipated event. The strong increase in the number of companies visiting the show is a source of great satisfaction for us and proves that they find pertinent solutions for their packaging projects and responses to the challenges in this sector at Luxe Pack Monaco.”