The Cosmetics Design Hair Care Forum will be aired on December 10th at 10:30am EST/ 16:30pm Paris Time, providing all the latest in hair care trends, with a specific focus on hair loss.
Hosted by Cosmetics Design senior editor Simon Pitman, the webinar will comprise five panellists who will give short presentations about their expertise in the field, followed by a round table discussion highlighting the opportunities and challenges the industry faces in this category today.
The webinar will commence with an overview of the hair care market from Oru Mohiuddin, senior beauty and personal care analyst at Euromonitor International.
Questions targeted at Oru Mohiuddin following her presentation will include:
- How are technology and formulation advances influencing the hair loss category?
- Who are the target consumers of hair loss products and what are their concerns?
- Do you believe that hair loss products offer consumers genuine and effective solutions?
The other four panellists are David Salloum PhD, section head for hair care R&D The Proctor and Gamble Company, Mike Davis, development and principle scientist for hair care at The Proctor and Gamble Company, Jeanine Recckio, Mirror Mirror Imagination Group, beauty futurologist, and Angela Diesch, attorney at law, Konick, Moskovitz, Tiedemann & Girard.
Questions targeted at the Procter & Gamble experts will focus on product development and will include:
- Considering hair loss as an anti-aging issue, how does the P&G development team tackle this area through its hair care solutions?
- What are the most effective cosmetic formulations and technologies out there to tackle hair loss?
- What kind of claims are you most commonly making and why?
Beauty futurologist Jeanine Recckio will bring her own hair care business expertise to the table, combined with her visionary take on the category to answer questions that will include:
- What are the key areas that have to be addressed as hair thins or falls out?
- Products for this category are becoming increasingly sophisticated. Why is this?
- What do you think is the most effective cosmetic tool to tackle thinning hair?
Meanwhile law expert Angela Diesch will be lending her all-important knowledge to throw more light on the crucial area of what can and cannot be claimed on hair loss product labels by answering these questions:
- Can you tell us more about the specific requirements for topical hair loss applications?
- What about products with volumizing claims? Do label claims also have to be cautious?
- Can hair care companies successfully market products with hair loss claims without going through drug regulatory requirements?
Industry professionals are invited to register for the forum by clicking on this link . Please note that the registration for the forum will close 24 hours before the broadcast begins at 10:30am EST/ 16:30pm Paris Time, 10 December, 2015.