The Beauty Trends & Innovations Conference – From Insight to Engagement, will take place on September 24th and will look at all the biggest trends to impact the industry currently, from new multifunctional ingredients, to natural and organic products, as well as key retail trends.
Specifically the programme will focus on a range of topics, from harnessing insights into consumer and shopper needs and behaviours to differentiating brand and adding value.
The programme will platform a series of leading beauty marketers and retailers, who will share their insight into the new trends and products that are currently the shining stars in an industry that is constantly saturated with new product offerings.
One day programme will be chaired by Jayn Sterland, who is the director of Weleda UK and will be welcoming one of the industry best known faces, Will King, the founder and CEO of The King Of Shaves brand.
On top of that, presentations will also be made by Richard Marriott, head of price & promotions at Unilever, Stefan Verhoeven, SVP and category leader of beauty and skin care at Philps, as well as Joanne Marshall, marketing manager for Batiste Dry Shampoo, Church & Dwight.
The programme highlights will include:
- The latest trends and innovations to differentiate your product range and refresh your collections
- How to add value to your product and maximise your USP based on customer preferences – understand and influence customer behaviour to add value and build loyalty
- Emerging trends and how best to monetise them: next-generation skincare products, the organic beauty market, the evolution of the nail industry and home device usage
- How to harness insights into customer behaviour to maximise engagement and increase profit
- How to build and maintain the brand-retailer relationship to add value and increase revenue
- Driving the customer journey with integrated digital marketing
- Measuring the value and effectiveness of promotions to assess the impact on your brand
- How to harness the power of social media with content that engages, excites and sells!
- Selling beauty in a supermarket environment: strategies to achieve real impact
- Making bloggers work effectively for you - strategies to leverage the influence of bloggers
The event is expected to attract senior level executives and decision makers from the cosmetics industry and interested parties should click here for further details, whereby they are encouraged to enter the code ‘Cornelius’ under the ID.