The Sartorius Group is an internationally leading laboratory and process technology provider covering the segments of biotechnology and mechatronics.
Founded in 1870, the Goettingen-based company currently employs approximately 4,500 persons. In the mechatronics segment, the company primarily manufactures equipment and systems featuring weighing, measurement and automation technology for laboratory and industrial applications.
Sartorius has its own production facilities in Europe, Asia and America as well as sales subsidiaries and local commercial agencies in more than 110 countries.
· Industrial scales: from just a few grams to 300 t (bench scales, floor scales, tank and hopper weighing, special food scales, explosion-protected scales etc)
· Tank and hopper scales
· Load cells: including PR6202, the first hygienic load cell
· Process indicators and system controllers
· Dynamic checkweighers
· Metal detectors
· Recipe management systems and automatic batching systems
· Statistical Process Control
· Average weight control systems
· Laboratory balances: Analytical balances and microbalances
· Moisture meters
· pH meters