Biologically Active ß-Glucan for Pre / Post-treatment
CM-Glucan Granulate is a derivative of ß-glucan, a natural polysaccharide having immune-enhancing properties.
The biological activity of ß-glucan is determined by its molecular structure which depends on its origin (yeast, oats, wheat, fungi). ß-glucan coming from yeast was shown to have the most potent immune-enhancing capability.
Yeast ß-glucan can stimulate our immune system by enhancing the activity of macrophages and other immunocompetent cells. Besides, it is able to accelerate tissue repair.
ß-Glucan isolated from yeast is insoluble in water and therefore not suitable for topical use. Thus, Mibelle Biochemistry has developed a process to offer CM-Glucan Granulate, a biologically active ß-glucan derivative which:
- keeps the same biological activity as ß-glucan
- is highly purified
- is water-soluble
Numerous clinical studies have shown the benefits of CM-Glucan Granulate on skin exposed to intense stresses comparable to that experienced during non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
- Applied before stress, CM-Glucan Granulate substantially protects the skin from aggression by preserving its barrier function and hydration level.
- Applied after stress, CM-Glucan Granulate accelerates skin recovery and reduces irritation.
Claim Ideas for CM-Glucan Granulate
- Increases the skin’s self-protecting capacity
- Accelerates skin recovery
- Restores the skin’s moisture barrier
- Pre and post-procedure formulations
- Skin care for highly sensitive, damaged skin
- Sun and after-sun care