KEY REASONS TO VISIT:
- Engage with 600+ ingredients suppliers all under one roof in just 3 days – 15% NEW exhibitors
- Discover the latest ingredients and technologies
- Find new solutions to optimize your products’ performances
- Participate in 20% more free educational seminars to update your scientific, marketing and regulatory knowledge
‘Fragrance in Cosmetics’ Zone
Visit the interactive pods with suppliers of fragrance materials sharing their expertise and indulge your senses to discover exciting scents for your products.
Official Partner: Société Française des Parfumeurs (SFP)
‘Testing & Regulatory’ Zone
in-cosmetics has launched a dedicated area putting new testing and regulatory service providers firmly on the map! Gain expert advice on the latest regulatory changes and advances in testing technologies.
Attendees can go on a unique exhibition walkthrough to explore water-related innovation in personal care on participating exhibitors’ stands.
- Identify suppliers committed to reducing their water footprint
- Find out about new hydration strategies
- Source new water derived active principles
- Optimise the role of water in your formulas
KEY SHOW FEATURES
A "one-stop" location for attendees to receive an overview of what's new in the industry with:
- the new product launches by exhibiting companies
- the latest worldwide innovations featuring H2O
Marketing Trends Presentations
Leading consultancies and industry experts such as Mintel, Kline and Euromonitor International will share their findings and predictions during a 3-day programme of free-to-attend "Marketing Trends Presentations". There will be a close look at H2O and Fragrance in Cosmetics:
- Two H2O panel discussions:
Water management and global efficiency
With speakers from: Afnor, Quantis, Procter & Gamble & L’Oréal
- Water & biology - new perspectives in skin care innovation
With speakers from: Pôle Dream & L’Oréal
- “Fragrance in Cosmetics” morning (17 April)
A series of presentations looking at the latest trends, regulations and formulation challenges in the fragrancing of cosmetics products.
Hear about the latest innovations in cosmetic ingredient technology and formulation concepts in a series of free-to-attend "Innovations Seminars".