euxyl® PE 9010 is a preservative for cosmetic products based on the membrane-active agent phenoxyethanol. The addition of ethylhexylglycerin affects the interfacial tension at the cell membrane of microorganisms, improving the preservation activity of phenoxyethanol impressively.
euxyl® PE 9010 offers clear advantages:
• Ideal for leave-on and wet-wipe products
• Good efficacy against bacteria, yeast, and mold
• Globally approved (US, EU, Japan)
• Mild with low sensitization potential
• No controversial ingredients
• Stable to hydrolysis, temperature and pH
euxyl® PE 9010 is ideal for the formulation of skin care products and wet wipes. It is focused for leave-on products and for the preservation of clear, transparent gels.
schülke’s euxyl® family of multi-component preservative systems makes formulating simpler.
With a wide variety of easy-handling liquid blends to choose from, there is a euxyl® product to meet almost any preservation need.
To get more information on euxyl® PE 9010 or any other products, visit us at www.schuelke.com or download our Personal Care brochure.
Let us show you what we mean - contact us to find out more!
Your schülke team