The shows, described by organisers as ‘synergistic’, aim to offer industry professionals across the cosmetics, perfumes, pharma, food and automotive industries the chance to network and share best practice and industry innovation.
The key theme for this year are ‘innovation’ and ‘sustainable’ development, according to organisers, confirming that sustainability is becoming a universal consumer demand reaching across consumer goods industries.
Source, network and benchmark
According to the organisers of the packaging trade event, its primary purpose is fourfold: to enable industry figures to source packaging solutions, to benchmark the quality of products, to keep up to date with the latest innovation and to network with other industry players.
Christelle Anya, ADF&PCD Director Paris and New-York, explained this focus.
“As the year begins, ADF&PCD are, without a doubt, the trade fair that reveals the innovations of the future and the ideal platform for launching new concepts or products,” she said in a statement.
“Their success hinges on the fact that visitors and suppliers come to take stock of projects and developments underway, strengthen relations, draw on technical advances and innovations/new products, and also to source, benchmark, keep up to date with technological developments and network.”
Details of the show
The show is set to play host to nearly 420 exhibitions, according to organisers, including over one hundred new exhibitors, and will welcome over 6500 visitors.
The profiles of visitors reach across the supply chain, including directors of packaging innovation, R&D, development, purchases, marketing, advisory services and more. They will be coming from 70 countries.
The show is set to feature a conference programme of discussions and seminars. Programme highlights include:
- The development and evaluation of new antibacterial packagings
- A new gesture in lipstick application inspired by pens
- Plastic in the design of aerosols cans
- Turning the dip tube on its head
- Smart, simple, customizable skin care
- Necessity for child resistant packaging in cosmetic products – requirements, tubes, solutions and marketed case study
- Digital business development tools for packagers
- Perfumes 3.0 – How product digitalization can make perfumes more intimate, more exclusive, more enjoyable.
- Digitalization: how to build the future of packaging for luxury brands